About UsValued for manufacturing, distributing, trading and supplying the best quality of FRP Blowers & Ducts Products, Sri Sai Krishna Fibre Products was established in the year 2007. The product range offered by us consists of FRP Products, FRP Moulded Products and FRP Scrubbers. Owing to their sturdy construction, fine finish, easy installation, these products are highly appreciated among in different petrochemical industries, automobile industries and pharmaceutical industries. The offered range of FRP products can be customized as per the specifications, provided by the customers. In addition to this, we are one of the prominent service providers of the best quality of FRP Lining Services. Owing to their effectiveness, timely execution and systematic execution, these services are highly appreciated among our customers.
Latest manufacturing technologies and experienced professionals are used, for manufacturing the offered FRP industrial products as per the international quality standards. By catering to the precise needs of our esteemed customers, we have been able to cater to the huge clientele across the nation. Tyco Sanmar Limited, Aqua Designs India Private Limited, Royal Enfield, NLC Nalco India Private Limited and Balmer Lawrie Limited, are some of the reliable customers associated with us over a long period of time.
Mr. Durai Babu D. is our proprietor and he has helped us in catering to the precise needs of our esteemed customers in the most efficient manner. Backed and supported by his excellent management skills, we have been able to attain financial stability and goodwill.
Our products are used in following Industries:
- Power Plant
- Sugar Mills
- Automobile Industries
- Pharmaceuticals Industries
- Petrochemical Industries
- Chemical Plants
- Sewage Treatment Plants
Our Major Clients are:
- M/s. Royal Enfield, Unit of Eicher Motors Ltd.
- M/s. Panasonic Home Appliances India Ltd.
- M/s. Rane NSK Steering Systems Ltd.
- M/s. Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd.
- M/s. NLC Nalco India Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s. Aqua Designs Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s. Supreme Petrochem Ltd.
- M/s. Chempure Technologies Ltd.
- m/S. Milton Roy India Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s. sakthi Oil Refineries.
- M/s. Aban Power Company Limited.
- M/s. Bala Associates Engineers & Contractors (P) Ltd.
We have attained a position of repute in the market owing to following factors:
- Competitive Edge in FRP Tanks Manufacturing
- Excellent FRP Tanks Dealership
- Stupendous Quality Products
- Premium Performance
- Tailor made products through FRP Tank Dealership
- Steady improvement in FRP Tank Manufacturing
- Technology Updating in FRP Tanks Manufacturing
- Customary design developments
- FRP Tanks Manufacturing/Dealership options
- 24 hours customer support
Bestowed with tremendous understanding of the industry, we have emerged as one of the competent Lining Contractors and service providers in Chennai, India. Supported by trained and experienced team,
We perform following high end FRP Linings:
- FRP Lining for M/S Tanks
- FRP Lining for Pickling Tanks
- FRP Lining on RCC surface
- FRP Lining for Leak proofing
- FRP Lining for Corrosion resistant.
- Dual Laminate ( PP/FRP and PVC/FRP)
The resin system that we use for conducting these services is of excellent quality and corrosion resistant. The various resin system used for FRP Lining are as follows:
- Isophthalic Polyester Resin
- Vinyl Ester Resin
- Bisphenol resin
- Epoxy resin
Our expertise also lies in rendering dual lamination
by making use of
different Thermoplastics like Polypropylene (PP) and Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC).
Workforce is the biggest asset of any organization; by keeping this in the mind, we select our employees carefully through strict recruitment procedures. As a result, we are assisted by expert and dedicated personnel, who carry their duties with remarkable excellence. They also keep themselves updated with the latest technological developments to offer the most modern products to our customers. Our team members work with unity and synchronization to meet the specifications of the clients well within the promised frame of time.
In order to efficiently meet he diversified and soaring demands of the customers, we have maintained an advanced infrastructure that is equipped with advanced machinery and equipment. Work is smoothly carried out in various sub-units like procurement, production, quality testing, research & development, marketing and inventory control. These detriments are well-connected with an integral control system. In addition this, experienced professionals competently mange various activities of these divisions. Machines in every unit are periodically upgraded in order to keep pace with evolving industrial trends.
Tell Us What Are You Looking For ?